Like the MamaLand Empire!

Have you joined the MamaLand Empire?
      ... and join my mailing list for biweekly Jewish parenting ideas - no spam, no ads, just me!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Election time! Vote for me?

I don't ask for much, so if you get a chance, click on the logo below to help me out in this cheesy online popularity contest (aka homeschool blogs ranking)...
 
You won’t have to join anything - I promise - and you can click every day if you want!!!  Lots of other great blogs linked up there, so vote for others if you want, too.

As of now, I think I’m the only specifically Jewish presence on the list – doesn’t that count for something?  (Elizabeth from Creative Learning Fun is there, but she doesn’t mention Judaism in her listing…)

3 comments:

Sigalit Chana said...

I voted for ya =)

Shady Lady said...

I voted for you!! :)

Kathleen said...

Me too :-)