Like the MamaLand Empire!

Have you joined the MamaLand Empire?
      Oh, yeah... and BUY MY BOOK, The Family Torah!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Hate Note

Just dumped out my miscellaneous camera contents to prepare for a post on “canning” pumpkin (in the freezer).  And I turned up this one more photo that shows the sheer zany cuteness of my 5-year-old… he got angry with me one day this week and scrawled this adorable missive in his fury:

DSC04403

HI IT’S ME (GZ) I DON’T LIKE THIS FAMILI LOVE FROM GZ

A moment after I took the picture, he decided that even the note didn’t express how angry he was, and he crumpled it up and threw it away.  I have a facebook friend who’s always sharing pics of the adorable things her children have written and made for her… me, I get hate mail. 

(but – on the bright side! - did you notice that his handwriting is totally improving???)

Sigh.  Where was I?  Oh, yeah… pumpkins.

1 comment:

breathingspace said...

I think the love part says it all: even though I hate this family, I will end on a high note ( pardon the pun).