p.s. The contest is over! Read the entries in the Comments section below and find out who won over at this post!
p.p.s. And be sure to check out my comprehensive (ie LONG) review over here.
Even if you’re not a teen or twenty-something (anymore – or yet!), here’s another chance to WIN a copy of Susie Fishbein’s Kosher by Design: Teens and 20-Somethings.
I’ll be posting a review and announcing MY contest winner on November 10th (3 Kislev). You can check out other blog reviews here.
In honour of this slick new cookbook (I love the “fun” side of Artscroll!), I am announcing my very own… COOKING DISASTER CONTEST.
Here are the rules:
- Use the comments section following THIS POST to tell me (in as much hilarious detail as you want) about your most disastrous kitchen disaster – EVER.
- Enter as many times as you want between now and midnight on the 29th of Cheshvan (Motzaei Shabbos, November 6th).
- At suppertime on Sunday, my family will vote on the worst cooking disaster… and I will name the winner along with my review.
- Contest is open to all readers – worldwide!
- Book will be shipped directly from Artscroll, not from me.
HAVE FUN REMINISCING!!!