Welcome to my Limudei Kodesh / Jewish Studies copywork and activity printables page. What you’ll find here:
- Weekly Parsha Copywork
- More Parsha Activities
- More Chumash / Tanach Activities
- Yom Tov Copywork & Activities
- Tefillah Copywork
- Pirkei Avos / Pirkei Avot
- Jewish Preschool Resources
- For General Studies printables and activities, including Hebrew-English science resources and more, click here.
- For Miscellaneous homeschool helps and printables, click here.
If you use any of my worksheets, activities or printables, please leave a comment or email me at Jay3fer “at” gmail “dot” com, to link to your blog, to tell me what you’re doing with it, or just to say hi! If you want to use them in a school, camp or co-op setting, or just want to say “Thank You,” contact me (remove the X’s) for PayPal information.
- Older files are hosted on Google Docs. If you have trouble with a Google Docs PDF file, click here.
- Newer files are hosted on 4Shared. If you have trouble with a file on 4shared, click here.
Click each image or file name to download a printable PDF.
Parsha Copywork / פרשת השבוע:
Early in the year, if you’re just starting to learn parsha, just beginning a new book of the Torah, or really just anytime, it might be a good time to look at “Hearing the Message”, a one-page poster I put together summarizing the theme of each of the 5 books of the Torah. PDF downloads here: Ashkenaz, Sefard.
Also, if you’re FINISHING a book of the Torah, check out this 3-D Paper Pop-Ups activity for “Chazak, Chazak, v’Nischazeik” (חֲזַק חֲזַק וְנִתְחַזֵּק) which we say when we finish reading a book of the Torah together in shul. Here’s the link, in case you missed it.
The following are copywork and other resources for specific parshiyos.
p.s. I don’t know why the 4shared thumbnails always look so WEIRD. Please, please, PLEASE let me know if the actual download is messed up. There are things I can do to fix it!
(p.s. Images are for the two most recent parshiyos only. Scroll down for a full listing.)
Lech Lecha (plus two activities; scroll down to view)
Vayeitzei (old version, new version)
(also a paper craft – scroll down)
Vayeishev (old version, new version)
(old version, new version)
Vaeira (scroll down for plague activities)
Bo (also a matching game – scroll down)
Yisro (ten commandments)
Teruma (parts of the Mishkan copywork)
Teruma (Mishkan cut and paste activity)
Tetzaveh (clothes of the Kohein Gadol)
Ki Sisa (copywork,
Vayakhel (standard, easy tracing format)
Pekudei (standard, easy tracing format)
Shlach (basic, advanced)
Korach (basic, two-level)
Chukas (basic, two-level)
(also a craft and big-people dvar Torah)
Balak (also a printable eBook – scroll down)
Pinchas (two levels)
|Devarim (two-level – fun!) |
Re’ay (plus a colouring page)
Ki Seitzei (basic, two-level)
Vayelech only (two levels)
Other Parsha-Related Activities
Parsha Workbooks – 6 pages each with a variety of activities to familiarize kids – in a fun way! – with vocabulary in English and Hebrew from the weekly parsha. For a full description, please see this post.
Bereishis (Genesis) sequencing – all 12 parshiyos of Bereishis:
Lech Lecha Activities:
“We are the Stars”: This is just an example; download the actual PDF here.
Bris Bein HaBesarim – Covenant Between the Parts / Pieces activity for Lech Lecha.
Vayeishev (Joseph/יוסף/Yosef) Bingo Dauber Art & Maze:
Vayigash Mapwork – tracing the descent into Egypt:
Shemos Activity Pack – five fun-filled pages!
Vaeira – ten plagues copywork:
Vaeira – Parsha of the Week: Overview, Narration/drawing page and song book for the 10 plagues:
(instructions included, but I accidentally wrote that a player keeps “a card” when the player actually keeps the PAIR of cards… this is not big enough to go in and fix; sorry!)
Teruma – parts of the Mishkan cut and paste activity (2 levels of difficulty!):
Ki Sisa – half-shekel equivalences and fractions basic math activities:
Balak – printable easy reader mini-book and eReader PDF mini-book – THREE versions:
|Printable PDF, old art: ||Printable PDF, new art: ||eReader-sized (Kobo 12.5cm x 9cm) PDF: |
Re’ay – Owl-Eater Colouring Page:
More Chumash / Tanach Activities:
- Women of the Tanach Quiz Card Game (only 18 questions)
Yom Tov Activities:
- Rosh Hashanah
- Yom Kippur
- Sukkos FREE Mini- Lapbook!
- Chanukah/חנוכה Copywork & Activities,
- Tu b’Shvat/ט”ו בשבת Activity Pack,
- Purim / פורים:
- Pesach / פסח:
- Chad Gadya Masks – print, colour and staple to your kids’ heads! I take no credit; courtesy of my friend Shira.
- Pesach Play Script – to go along with our “Story of Moshe” animation!
- “Buckets and Baguettes” Snakes & Ladders Game! (no images of snakes, if you are afraid of them or avoid non-kosher animal pictures)
- Ten Plagues Copywork
- לֵיל הַסֵדֶר / This Seder Night: A Narrative
- Pesach Passover Ten Plagues Coloring Pages by Ted
- Printable Activity Pack 1: Same/Different and Mazes
- Printable Activity Pack 2: Same/Different, Phonics, Patterns & More
- Shavuot / Shavuos / שבעות:
- Ten Commandments / Aseres HaDibros copywork page.
- Walking to Yerushalayim Footprints Activity
- Lapbook components
- Copywork Aseres HaDibros Mitzvah Train mini-book
- Shalosh Regalim “Feet” mini-book
- Five Megillos mini-book
- Four names of Shavuos
- Two luchos / aseres hadibros mini-book
- A Shavuos Midrash: Nations of the World
- Where in the World: Map Activity / Mini-book
- Have a piece of cheesecake! circle book
- Four Seasons Yom Tov Flip-Up Mini-Book
- Story of Ruth Notebook, Story and Narration tips
- The Three Weeks & Tisha b’Av:
Tefillah Copywork & Activities:
New! Brachos / Blessings After Food copywork and activities
Borei Nefashos (more info here)
- Borei Nefashos / בּוֹרֵא נְפָשׁוֹת Poster
- Borei Nefashos / בּוֹרֵא נְפָשׁוֹת Copywork & Shoresh Activity
Additional tefillah copywork:
Also check out my complete super-amazing Tefillah lapbook!!!
(hint: cyberspace is a lonely place…leave a comment to say “hi” if you do download anything – let me know what you used and how!)
Jewish Preschool Resources:
- Sing the Alef-Bais Songs! – more than 22 songs (there are a couple of doubles, I think) to help you sing your way through the alef-bais with your kids.