Like the MamaLand Empire!

Have you joined the MamaLand Empire?
      ... and join my mailing list for biweekly Jewish parenting ideas - no spam, no ads, just me!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The finished - decorated - gingerbread house

gingydone 005[3] Last night's gingybread is done!  I think it looks great, and you know I don't say that about most of the slapdash craft projects that take place around here...

I love this roof!

Here's what we used for decoration:

  • soft mints as colourful accents
  • Golden Grahams for shingles - they look perfect!
  • Twizzler Nibs for columns - good, use them up; I can't stand them!
  • mocha lentils around the windows
  • pretzels for random accents and a heart on the chimney

gingydone 002gingydone 004gingydone 006

Won't you come inside, little children, so I can fatten you up...???