Skip to main content

GREAT BIG Pesach Lapbook / Lapfolder – for Passover 5771/2011

imageOnce again, I’m planning a Pesach lapbook this year… and I’m SELLING it, too!

Although I have some resources that I have bought online, I’m finding that most of what I want to cover is not available… so I have once again painstakingly created several excellent resources to include in our lapbook.

As with my Jewish Book of Centuries, I have to charge for this one, and I’ll email you the files directly as PDFs in one big ZIP file.  PayPal me something, say $4 or $5, I will email you all FOURTEEN components of this lapbook so far, PLUS anything else I create for our own lapbook between now and Pesach. 

Read on for the fine print!

Here’s what’s included:

  1. Erev Pesach Observances – Circle MiniBook
  2. Getting Ready for Pesach – 4-way Shutterfold
  3. Seder 15 Steps to Freedom – Staircase MiniBook
  4. Four Names of Pesach Four-Flap MiniBook
  5. Moshe Story “Passover Haggadah” MiniBook
  6. Mah Nishtanah 4-Tab MiniBook
  7. Pesach Foods Tab Flaps Quiz Book
  8. Pesach Numbers Pyramid MiniBook (plus Pesach Pyramid MiniBook Blanks if you want to create your own)
  9. Four Cups Four Words of Freedom MiniBook
  10. Seder Plate Project
  11. Three Matzahs Folding MiniBook
  12. Ten Plagues/Makkos Pentagon Accordion MiniBook
  13. Going Out Ourselves creative activity “in every generation”
  14. We Change Our Tefillah – 2 flap MiniBook with cover
  15. Setting the Seder Table – matchbook MiniBook
  16. Where in the World – shutterfold map MiniBook
  17. Ten Makkos Song – Mini Shape Book
  18. Pesach Lapbook Planner in Word format lets you add your own items and make sure nothing gets left out.

The fine print!

Because this is primarily for my daughter to use, I’m aiming it for a Grade 1 age level, but there is some flexibility to use it for kids a bit younger or older.

What I won’t do:

  • I won’t tell you how to put your lapbook together (you can click here to see pics of how we’re putting ours together). 
  • I don’t provide any information about Judaism or Pesach.  Judaism 101 is a great site to start looking up that kind of stuff.  There are so many resources out there, but so few great printables; that’s where I come in.

Here are previews.  You can also see pictures of our own lapbook in progress here.

UPDATE:  To order Pay-What-You-Can products, click here or on the “Buy Printables” link at the top-right corner of the blog to get to my PayPal page.  While you’re there, check out my other PWYC lapbooks and printables!

And you can always click here for TOTALLY free Jewish printables!

image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 mamaland

image  imageimage image imageimage

Comments

  1. This looks wonderful! How can I contact you to get a copy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My PayPal address is Jay3fer "at" gmail "dot" com - I think you can see it if you click on my profile, but maybe not. People usually SEEM to be able to find me! I mean it when I say any amount... I know it's a tough time of year financially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received mine and have already downloaded and begun printing. You did a great job! It really is the GREAT BIG Pesach Lapbook/Lapfolder! I think they will have a lot of fun doing the lapbook/lapfolder (not sure exactly how we want to put it together yet)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

לימודי קודש/Limudei Kodesh Copywork & Activity Printables

Welcome to my Limudei Kodesh / Jewish Studies copywork and activity printables page.  As of June 2013, I am slowly but surely moving all my printables over to 4shared because Google Docs / Drive is just too flaky for me. What you’ll find here: Weekly Parsha Copywork More Parsha Activities More Chumash / Tanach Activities Yom Tov Copywork & Activities Tefillah Copywork Pirkei Avos / Pirkei Avot Jewish Preschool Resources Other printables! For General Studies printables and activities, including Hebrew-English science resources and more, click here . For Miscellaneous homeschool helps and printables, click here . If you use any of my worksheets, activities or printables, please leave a comment or email me at Jay3fer “at” gmail “dot” com, to link to your blog, to tell me what you’re doing with it, or just to say hi!  If you want to use them in a school, camp or co-op setting, please email me (remove the X’s) for rates. If you just want to say Thank You, here’s a

Hebrew/ עברית & English General Studies Printables

For Jewish Studies, including weekly parsha resources and copywork, click here . If you use any of my worksheets, activities or printables, please leave a comment or email me at Jay3fer “at” gmail “dot” com, to link to your blog, to tell me what you’re doing with it, or just to say hi!  If you want to use them in a school, camp or co-op setting, please email me (remove the X’s) for rates. If you enjoy these resources, please consider buying my weekly parsha book, The Family Torah :  the story of the Torah, written to be read aloud – or any of my other wonderful Jewish books for kids and families . English Worksheets & Printables: (For Hebrew, click here ) Science :  Plants, Animals, Human Body Math   Ambleside :  Composers, Artists History Geography Language & Literature     Science General Poems for Elemental Science .  Original Poems written by ME, because the ones that came with Elemental Science were so awful.  Three pages are included:  one page with two po

It's Heart Month: 3 days left to save lives!

Dear Friends & Family: Hi, everybody! Sorry I can’t stop by in person... you're a bit out of my area.  :-) We’re out walking up and down on our street on this beautiful afternoon to raise money for Heart & Stroke.  This cause is important to me (I won't say it's close to my heart , because that would be tacky!).  I hope you'll join me by donating online. Growing up, I watched as every single one of my grandparents' lives were shortened by heart disease and strokes, and my father had a defibrillator that saved his life on more than one occasion.  Heart disease and stroke kill 1 in 3 Canadians and are the #1 killer of women. Please click this link to be redirected to my main page at the Heart & Stroke website: http://tinyurl.com/AtlasHeart Thus ends my personal appeal.  Official information follows.  :-))) ----- Heart disease and stroke is the #1 killer of women - taking more women's lives than all forms of cancer combined. But no one is immune. Th